The Pima Community College women's basketball team (10-8, 6-4 in ACCAC) put it all together to rally in the second half on Wednesday at Phoenix College (4-14, 2-8).
- The No. 15 ranked Aztecs defeated the Bears 105-95 to win their fourth straight game.
- The Aztecs were outscored 28-16 in the second quarter and trailed 59-42 at halftime. Pima went on to dominate the second half as they outscored Phoenix College 63-36.
- Up 95-91, the Aztecs put the game away with a 10-4 run in the final 2:50 of the game.
- "That is the biggest comeback I remember being a part of," Pima head coach Todd Holthaus said. "Conference wins are always important. The team is really coming together."
- Sophomore Jacqulynn Nakai (Coconino HS) scored a game-high 34 points to go along with eight assists and six rebounds. Freshman Hallie Lawson dropped 18 points and had eight rebounds.
- Sophomore Shauna Bribiescas (Dobson HS) had a double-double of 15 points and 12 rebounds while fellow sophomore RyLeigh Long also finished with 15 points and was 6 for 6 from the free throw line.
The Aztecs return to the West Campus Aztec Gymnasium on Saturday to host Glendale Community College at 2:00 p.m.
PCC 26 16 31 32 105
PC 31 28 16 20 95