The Pima Community College women's basketball team (14-4, 8-3 in ACCAC) won its fourth straight game on Saturday at Glendale Community College (7-12, 0-11).
- The No. 18 ranked Aztecs defeated the Gauchos 80-53 earning their 10th win in the last 11 games.
- After taking a 20-16 lead after the first quarter, the Aztecs held the Gauchos to just two points and took a 38-18 advantage at the break.
- Sophomore Hallie Lawson (Campo Verde HS) led the way with a team-high 20 points to go along with six rebounds, three assists and two blocks.
- Freshman Sierra Mich'l posted a double-double of 10 points and 10 rebounds. She also had three blocks.
- Sophomore Marlena Arroyo-Plata (Campo Verde HS) also finished in double figures with 10 points and five rebounds. Fellow sophomore Haile Gleason went 3 for 4 from behind the arc and had nine points off the bench.
The Aztecs will be back at the West Campus Aztec Gymnasium on Wednesday when they face off with Cochise College. The Aztecs and the Apaches go into Wednesday's contest with identical 8-3 records in the conference. The Aztecs fell to the Apaches 76-71 on Nov. 20 in Douglas.
PCC 20 18 24 18 80
GCC 16 2 16 19 53