The Pima Community College women's track & field team competed at the ACCAC Conference Championships on Saturday at Central Arizona College in Coolidge.
- The Aztecs went 3-2 in their head-to-head meetings. They defeated Glendale Community College (128-52), Paradise Valley Community College (146-21) and Phoenix College (140-25). Pima lost to Central Arizona College (115-79) and Mesa Community College (98-94).
- Freshman Jaida Olson (Pusch Ridge Christian HS) broke the Pole Vault school record for the second time in three outdoor meets this season as she took first place with a mark of 3.80 meters (12-5.50) on her second attempt.
- Sophomore Victoria Malaki (Dobson HS) earned an NJCAA Outdoor national qualifier as she placed second in the Discus with a personal-best mark of 41.98 meters (137-feet, 8-inches) on her third attempt.
- Sophomore Abigail Walls claimed the ACCAC Conference Championship in the 100 meter hurdles with a time of 15.95 seconds.
- Sophomore Marissa Lopez (Sahuarita HS) took home the ACCAC Conference crown in the 800 meter race as she finished with a time of 2:26.90.
- Sophomore Ayanna Valenzuela – Third in Javelin 36.07 meters (118-4).
- Freshman Jackie Trice – Third in Long Jump 5.35 meters (17-6.75).
- Sophomore Nyah Torres – Sixth in 400 meters (1:04.13).
- Freshman Valeria Ibarra – Eighth in Hammer Throw 31.02 meters (101-9).
- The Aztecs will compete at the Triton Invitational at the University of California San Diego on Friday and Saturday.
See complete team and individual results from the ACCAC Conference Championships on WingFootFinish