APPLY TO PIMA (pima.edu) This link has information that includes:
- Transfer to Pima
- Military & Veterans
- International Program
- Residency Requirements
- Lawful Presence Verification
- Choosing a Degree or Certificate
- Placement Testing
- New Student Orientation
- Student ID Card
- Admissions Contact
Forms for Registrar's Office ONLY:
- All student-athletes need to complete the Eligibility Affidavit Form and the Academic Progress Eligibility Form.
- Students transfering from another college or university will need to also complete the Transfer Tracking Form
- Students who are transfering from another NJCAA institution will need to complete the Transfer Waiver Form as well.
- The FORMS ABOVE should be emailed to:
firstname.lastname@example.org (SCREENSHOTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED)
or mailed to this address
Pima Community College
Athletic Eligibility Compliance
4905 E. Broadway Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85709-1120
Forms for Sports Injury Management Office ONLY:
Other potential student-athlete forms: