The Pima Community College men's soccer team's (7-1-1, 3-0 in ACCAC) offense could not be contained on Saturday at South Mountain Community College (0-9-1, 0-3-1).
- The Aztecs scored nine first half goals and went on to beat the Cougars 14-0 for their fourth straight win.
- Sophomore Isaias German scored a hat trick with goals in the 8th, 12th and 42nd minutes. He scored five goals for the week. Fellow sophomore Martin Cardenas (Sabino HS) scored two goals in the 28th and 32nd minutes.
- Sophomore Itsuki Ishihara also scored two goals late in the second half. He netted four goals this week. Freshman Kyoji Hata scored the final goal in the game in the 89th minute and had four assists with four different goal scorers.
- Freshmen Esteban Manzo (Salpointe Catholic HS), Jacob Contreras (Ironwood Ridge HS), Seung Eon Kim, Javier Martinez (Tucson HS), Taye Bunda and sophomore Ricky Gordillo (Maya HS) all contributed with goals.
- The Aztecs' defense held the Cougars to one shot on goal for the game. Freshman Juan Suarez (Desert View HS) finished with one save.
- The Aztecs have outscored their opponents 33-4 in the last four games; including 22-1 this week.
The Aztecs will continue their road warrior ways as they play at Phoenix College on Thursday at 7:00 p.m.
Pima goals: Isaias German (Sam Lossou) 8th minute; German (Ricky Gordillo) 12th minute; Esteban Manzo (Itsuki Ishihara) 18th minute; Martin Cardenas (Manzo) 28th minute; Jacob Contreras (Gordillo) 31st minute; Cardenas (German) 32nd minute; Gordillo (Kyoji Hata) 41st minute; German (Hata) 42nd minute; Seung Eon Kim (Hata) 43rd minute; Javier Martinez (Hata) 54th minute; Taye Bunda 77th minute; Ishihara 82nd minute; Ishihara (Conner Cosgrove) 87th minute; Hata (Yuki Jahara) 89th minute.